Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Fun

We just got back today from our extended weekend in Knoxville. We had a blast celebrating my cousin Russell's marriage to Taylor!! It was a jam packed weekend filled with cooking, getting our nails done, the rehersal dinner, the wedding, and enjoying family time. Here are some pictures from our weekend!!
Sisters on the way to the wedding!
Me and my handsome hubby before the wedding.
Russell and Taylor with Russell's grandparents and family.
Nellie and Hunter enjoying the reception!

My cousin Andrew and I at the reception.
Jodie (sister), Holly (cousin), Jamie (sister), and me at the reherseal dinner.
My Uncle Tommy, cousin Callie, and Aunt Janet before the wedding.
The yummy cake!
<><>
<> 
<><><><><><><><>
Nellie and I before the reherseal dinner.
We had a blast celebrating with Russell and Taylor! I am so jealous that they get to spend the next week in St. Lucia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment