* Baker weighs 11 lbs 11 oz and is 23 inches long (both 50th percentile).
* He wears size 0-3 month clothes, and he wears newborn/size small cloth diapers and size 1 disposable diapers.
*He's starting to have a lot more awake time! He generally will take 2-4 naps, with a couple of those being more of a catnap than anything. He generally will take at least an hour long morning nap, and a long 2-3 hour afternoon nap.
*He usually sleeps between 3-4 hours at night, but he's given me a few 5-6 hour stretches, and has even slept through the night once!
* He nurses all the time-anywhere from every 30 minutes to every 2 hours
*He's taken one bottle (only 2 ounces) like a champ!
*His eyes are still blue
*He isn't a big fan of tummy time, although he tolerates it a little better now.
*He loves to sleep on his belly! I let him sleep like this when he naps on the play mat.
* He loves to be swaddled and sleeps best that way
*He likes to lay on his play mat and watch the light
*He's now smiling and cooing! It's so sweet to listen to his little voice and watch him smile at people. I'm not gonna lie, I teared up the first time he smiled at me.
*He tolerates bath time. He doesn't scream or cry, but he doesn't act like he loves it either!
* He is loved by his brothers! They are always wanting to tell him "good morning" and "good night", and can't seem to keep their hands off him when he's around. They will wake him up and then be so excited that he's awake! If he cries, they tell him "it's ok Baker". Sullivan likes to make him cry and then tell him that "it's ok Bubby"!
* Nicknames: Baker Baby, Bubby
My boys all cleaned up and ready for bed a few weeks ago
Fisher and his friend Jeremiah at their last soccer game. Can I just say that we are so glad that soccer is over?! Either Fisher is too young for organized sports, or maybe he just doesn't like soccer, but it was like pulling teeth to get him to play.
He just got his trophy yesterday because we missed his party (actually, we forgot, but that's another story). He loves his trophy- some things he said "I love my trophy, and my trophy loves me" and "I got this trophy because I'm awesome at soccer" ha
Caught this one putting on YaYa's lipstick last week. He called it "girl Chapstick"
I had to go back to work last weekend. I sure did miss my guys!