Monday, July 11, 2011

Pacified??

This weekend, we gave in and Fisher got his first pacifier. I'm impressed that we made it 3.5 weeks without one!! I'm not big on giving them anyways, and we were advised not to give him one for a while since he had latch issues when trying to nurse.

With his latch issues now resolved, we didn't have anything keeping us from giving him one other than the fact that he really didn't seem to need one. He's hardly ever fussy and he's easily soothed by other things. This weekend, though, he was constantly rooting despite just being fed and was just plain fussy. We decided to try a pacifier. He likes it! But, he doesn't have or want one all of the time, which I'm glad for.

Hopefully he won't end up using one until he's 4 and have massive orthodontic work...I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!




how Daddy had me sitting while Mommy was in the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment