Sunday, January 22, 2012

Christmas Morning


Our Christmas morning was really a Christmas Early Afternoon. We all slept in, and then Daddy slept in some more. :) Fisher ate some avocado for the first time, and we played. Santa had visited the night before, because he's thoughtful like that, but Fisher was kind enough not to notice that he had come to our house until it was time to open presents.
Gifts from Santa and Mommy and Daddy: a wagon, a Little People nativity set, books, puzzles, and in his stocking socks, squishy blocks, and some mesh holder things for food


opening a gift from Gama that came in the mail

our pretty tree

a new stuffed animal from Gama!

he did so good helping take off the wrapping paper

bookends just for Fishy from Gama

a book for me!

helping Mommy open presents

Daddy's new sweatshirt from Gama

stocking time!



I'll knock this down first

all this for me?

always wear your seatbelt!

yay for my wagon!

going for a ride

me and my little man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment