Friday, September 7, 2012

12 Weeks

It's time to start weekly pregnancy posts! Yay!! Here's baby at week 12. :)


Pregnancy Highlights:
 
How Far Along: 12 weeks

 
Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a peach

 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think I've gained around 3 lbs. 

 
Maternity Clothes: I'm still in all my regular clothes.

 
Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here! I don't have a feeling one way or the other yet.

 
Movement: I haven't felt anything yet.

 
Sleep: I wake up several times a night, either to go to the bathroom or because of Fisher.
 
 
What I miss: Nothing yet.

 
Cravings: Pickles and peanut butter this week. Not together, though.  

 
Symptoms: Nausea is minimal at this point, which I am very thankful for! I'm still fatigued, but I take naps every day when Fishy naps.

 
Best Moment this week: We had our monthly OB appointment and got to hear the baby's heartbeat (167). I love hearing that sweet sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment