Friday, February 28, 2014

Catch Up

Napping hard at YaYa's after going all day long. He likes to insist he doesn't need a nap when we're anywhere other than at home, but I beg to differ :)



We celebrated Aunt Jodie's birthday last week. Mom made this yummy cake.



Waiting patiently at the chiropractor. When did he get do big?! All in the past week, he's started taking steps independently and giving great big open mouth kisses. He'll even stick in tongue in there if you're not careful. I reared up at dinner last week thinking about my babies growing up. I can't handle it!



Enjoying the weather at our new picnic table that Brother got as a birthday present from Gama.









Redneck lawn mowing















I made myself go through all the boys clothes-past, present, and future. This included trying on, which Fisher thinks equals me trying to kill him. I got it done, though!



About as good a picture of the two of them that I'm going to get.



Creme brule that mom made. She's killing me with these desserts!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment