Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fun at the Park and Crafting

This beautiful weather has had us outside and at the park a lot lately!

This one could play with his trains in the dirt all day long. He plays independently so well, and I am so thankful that he loves to use his imagination!



We've been trying out all the local parks. I'm glad we've got lots of options so these boys never get tired of going!



























I picked up some little craft kits at Target last week for Fisher and Asher to do. They were perfect for them! No glue involved, just some self adhesive backing. I had to let go of the idea that they needed to look exactly like the picture on the kit, but the boys loved sticking things to their hearts content. :)














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment