Thursday, October 16, 2014

First Library Visit

I was finally brave enough to take the boys to the library yesterday. I knew Fisher would love it, and I knew Sullivan would run around everywhere. They didn't disappoint. :)

I was a little tired when we left from having to chase runaway children, but I was so glad the boys had fun. Going to the library has always been one of my favorite things to do, and I know we'll have a lot of fun times there!

Of course, I've already had to read the same Thomas the Train book at least five times, so I'm slightly regretting my decision. That, and hoping Fisher learns how to read soon.
















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:


  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photoblur.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete