Saturday, December 20, 2014

Enchanted Forest

I took the boys to the Enchanted Forest this week at the Pink Palace. We've been going a little crazy at home, so I figured this would be a fun outing! The boys have never been, and I haven't been since I was little, so we were all looking forward to it.

I thought F would walk with me, but he wanted to ride in the stroller, too.



:)






This is where we spent the majority of our time. We watched the trains go around and around. F would have stayed longer, but S was more than ready to move on.



The gingerbread houses.







We had a fun day! Except for the part where F got away from me and rode up the escalator the wrong way. And I didn't know where he was and was about to have a panic attack until a wonderful volunteer brought him downstairs to me! He said "mommy, why did you not come with me?" Gray hairs, people...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photoblur.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete