Saturday, January 17, 2015

Christmas-An iPhone Perspective

One day I'll download my camera pictures. But not today.

Christmas Eve service at church. One of my very favorite things to do at Christmas. I was so thankful to see some of my favorite people!



These three. Mess.



Christmas morning!



My homemade cinnamon rolls. Yum!



They adore their Pops!



They were so excited about their trains.






Eating the cookies Santa didn't finish.



Their big gift. S wanted to drive it everywhere, F just wanted to go back inside to play with his trains.



Being creative.



Trying out their capes and masks I made for them.






Christmas at Mom and Dad's was the following day.



The boys love their teepee from Aunt Jodie, Uncle Jacob, and Aunt Brette!



Cowboy boots for this one. Best gift ever. He wears them every day, and we even had to get some for big brother. :)



"Inga" turtles!









Playing with all their new trains.



A few days later, it was a Christmas celebration with done of Daddy's family. John Pop and Nina came to visit, so we had Christmas with them, Uncle Marc, Aunt Jenn, Rex, and Nadia.



A cousin picture.



With John Pop and Nina



Trying out one of their new gifts-I don't think starting a band is in our future anytime soon!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:


  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photoblur.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete