Saturday, March 28, 2015

I'm So Behind...


Blogging is so far in my backseat, it's not even funny, so here is a (pathetic) attempt to play catch up.

Some pictures from Sullivan's birthday party. He had a curious George party; or as he called it, "George party). He loves George, and is into everything, so it was a perfect fit. I've got lots of great pictures on my camera, but no promises...











Loving on Cohen. These boys are madly in love with him, especially Sullivan, who always wants to hold "Coden". He pets his face and says "hi buddy", then tries to cram his pacifier in his mouth.









We took our big boy to his first movie this week. We saw Big Hero 6 at the discount movie theater. He loved it! He also ate almost an entire bag of skittles, but it was a special occasion.












We crammed in a ton of outdoor time this week because Daddy was off work and we knew it was going to get cold and yucky.






























And, I think that's enough for now. I can promise to do better, but it probably won't happen!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. https://thenelsonstory.blogspot.com/2015/01/christmas-iphone-perspective.html?showComment=1623827068451#c3876871106132443481

    ReplyDelete