Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pictures, Zoo Trip, Easter

I got these proofs back from Fisher's spring pictures, and I laughed so hard! I didn't order any, but I love them anyways.








We went to the zoo a few weeks ago with Jamie, Asher, and Cohen.








The grizzlies put on a show!




Easter celebration at MDO








Twins, and it wasn't even planned




We read a book about doughnuts, and the boys thought it would be a great idea to get some. It's definitely a special treat for them, but I was disappointed because the doughnuts weren't very good. :/ the boys didn't seem to mind, though.












Egg hunt at Buckhead




My sweet boy. He was so excited about finding one egg-he wanted to open it up right then and eat his candy. I convinced him to search for another one, and after that he was finished. He was so thrilled!








He loves him some Cohen!




Easter. We didn't get to make it to church because Daddy was sick, but we enjoyed our day!




The best attempt at getting a picture of YaYa and Pops with all their boys!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:


  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photoblur.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete