Sunday, May 24, 2015

Mother's Day and Some Extras

The boys giving YaYa some of her gifts.








It wasn't a traditional Mother's Day for me; I worked all night Saturday and had to go back on Sunday night, but these boys make every day special! I'm so blessed to be their mama.



Post nap selfie with my snuggle buddy



He loves to "see me on your phone"



Rainy day=play time at Jump n Jamz!






YaYa and all her boys!






Oh, just reading the paper this weekend. He takes it so seriously-how is he almost 4?!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:


  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photoblur.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete