Saturday, July 23, 2016

Beach Trip, Part 3

Last beach post! I had too many good pictures not to show all of them, so here they are. The boys were already asking when we were going back as soon as we got home. I'm so thankful that they enjoyed our trip!


cheesin'

love my biggest boy!

cousins

we're making progress-he was happy for a few minutes by himself

love them!

he's very serious about his snorkeling!

another day, another nap

snack break 



attempted a family photo in the water

my sweet grandparents. They celebrated 68 years of marriage July 5th!

God's beautiful sunset







attempting to take pictures. can you tell who's over it??

all of my favorite guys!






catching crabs!

YaYa and the boys found a lizard

he needed to put his hair back to put sunscreen on his face, and then he wanted to cheese

Daddy and his boys 



nap time again 



No comments:

Post a Comment