Sunday, October 2, 2016

Playtime, Pumpkins, and Parties

Like what I did with my alliteration? Here's some pictures from the past few weeks!

I was trying to get ready and the boys all decided they needed to be in the bathroom with me. Good thing there's plenty of room!

We decorated pumpkins last week. The boys loved gluing tissue paper on them!



He loves wearing bicycle helmets!

picture before school last week 

Daddy recently taught him the "rock and roll" sign, so now F loves to pose like this!

our new climbing dome! It was an early Christmas present from Gama and the boys love it!

it's really dark, but S is napping right up against me. 

I guess he wasn't ready to get up yet 

nursing school buddies!!

Emily (in the plaid) is one of my good friends from nursing school that is moving to D.C. We had her goodbye dinner last week. Love these people!

So proud of my sweet boy for having a great week at school! He's been struggling, but this week was a victory for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment