Sunday, December 18, 2016

Santa Visits and Christmas Parties

Last week, we (mostly) enjoyed visiting Santa. The older boys were hesitant, but willing to talk to Santa. Baker hated him, which was exactly how I thought he was going to act. The boys both asked for a Percy train with real steam and a Thomas and Annie and Clarabel set. 

cousin picture 



our Santa pictures through the years

so proud of his tower
The boys also had their school Christmas parties last Monday. I worked Sunday night, so I was able to nap for 2 hours and then rush to their parties. I'm so thankful that I was able to go back and forth between their rooms and enjoy both of their parties.

Happy birthday Jesus celebration 

he looks so old!

this sweet boy always makes me feel great-he is always so thrilled to see me!

love this craft!

cheese!

working hard on decorating his cookie

S was so proud of his craft!

No comments:

Post a Comment