Sunday, March 26, 2017

Happy 4th Birthday, Sullivan!

Sullivan turned 4 in early March. We had the best time celebrating him! He decided on a dinosaur theme for his birthday party, and was extremely specific about what type of shirt he wanted me to make him. He wanted a blue dinosaur and a green number 4. 

He was pleased with how his shirt turned out!

Birthday donuts per his request!

All dressed up and ready for school. I was able to take donuts to his class and read them a few of his favorite books.

posing with his birthday cake that his Aunt Jodie made. 

party decorations!

"roar I'm 4!"

we opened his gifts from us before his party-he was so thrilled with his gifts!



YaYa, Pops, and the birthday boy

these boys love Brooks-our neighbor and sweet friend

the best family picture we could get

Momma and her favorite 4 year old!



Happy Birthday!
I can't believe my sweet, curly headed, middle baby is 4 already. Sullivan is so kind (most of the time, unless it comes to his older brother), and is so tender hearted. He is quick to forgive, and even faster to apologize. He's a whiny mess when he's tired, and loves to snuggle. He is a huge confidence booster-he tells me multiple times every single day "Mommy, I like you" or "Mommy, I love you". He is strong willed and is very particular about what he wears. He loves to help me pick out my clothes and tells me how handsome I look. He is usually quick to help and his teachers at school tell me how kind he is to everyone. We are so thankful for this silly boy, and feel so blessed to call him ours!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete