Saturday, July 31, 2010

FAMILY

Family is everything to us. We wouldn't be who we are without the love and support of our families. Nellie and I have been blessed with some great family members, and I wanted to show you some of them!!

This picture is of my immediate family at my oldest sister's graduation from pharmacy school.


This picture is me and my sweet grandparents at my graduation in May 2009.


This is Nellie with his sweet mom. She lives in Chicago, so we don't get to see her that often. We love and miss her, though!


This is Nellie and his brother Marc. He's a Memphis firefighter. He and his wife Jenny are expecting a baby boy in September!


This is a picture of MOST of my family at our wedding in October 2007. We love getting together and having a great time!!


And this is Nellie's family at our wedding!



And finally, picture of me with my two favorite boys-my second cousins (but more like nephews) Hunter and Noah. Hunter will be three in August and Noah was born in March of this year. I love my boys!!




We're so thankful for each family member that God has placed in our lives to teach and guide us. We love you!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog! I didnt even know you were doing one! ANd this specific entry is just SO sweet! It means more than you know when you talk about what Hunter and Noah mean to you. You and Nellie are so special to us. Yall mean so much to us! I just bookmarked your blog! And maybe this will give me incentive to start mine up again! haha! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete