Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer, this far

Happy summer!! We've had a whirlwind summer vacation, if you can call it that. BEing a grownup means not much vacation time. Where's the fun in that? I've been busting my butt in school-I have a class, clinicals, and oh yeah, I'm still working full time. Whew...just thinking about it makes me exhausted! Nellie's been pretty busy with softball and work, too. We managed to make it down to Panama City Beach for our yearly family vacation. It was absolutely wonderful-family in a big house, no work, no oil, sunshine, sand, ocean, pleasure reading, and only a tiny bit of schoolwork on my part. We needed this vacation soooo bad. I feel recharged and ready to finish out my summer semester. I have two weeks of clinical left, and about four weeks of class. I can see the light...for this semester anyways. I must persevere...sigh. We've actually managed to hang a few things on our walls-yay!I like to think that we're fully settled in by now, but are you ever?? Who knows. I think that's all I've got for now. I would post more often, but you actually have to have something to post in order to do that. Our lives are failrly mundane...Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment