Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I almost forgot...


to mention that Nellie and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary on October 13! We had a low key day-I had worked the night before, so I slept in. We caught up on some TV shows, and then went into town to eat at Chilis. I even got to get dessert-Molton Cake. Yum! Then it was back home to watch Robin Hood. Yes, it wasn't a fancy evening, but we enjoyed getting to spend uninterrupted time with each other. The past three years have flown by, and I wouldn't trade them for anything! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, and I can't wait to celebrate many more years with my best friend!!
The best day of my  life! October 13, 3007.


October 13, 2009-First anniversary. I had just gotten back from a mission trip to the Dominican Republic. I was so tired!!
October 13, 2010. A little older, a little more tired, but even more in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment