Saturday, October 16, 2010

it's been a while...

Time has gotten away from me! I didn't mean to not post anything for so long-not when I know all of my followers want to read what's going on-ha! Let's see...last weekend my mother in law, her friend, and my aunt in law were in town. They came to meet baby Rex for the first time. They were able to stay with us-our first guests in our new house! Nellie and I were busy painting bathrooms and getting stuff ready for them to arrive. I'll post pictures of our updated rooms soon-promise. I managed to not take one single picture the entire time Nellie's family was in town-shame on me. We had a good time! And Rex is a serious cutie pie!!

Last night I helped host a baby shower for my good friend Sarah. We work together, so this was her work shower with all of the girls from LeBonheur. I took lots of pictures there, so I will attempt to post some later. We had a great turnout, wonderful food, and lots of fun. Sarah and sweet Jane Ellis got some great gifts, too. We can't wait until she gets here in November!!

Today I am working at the LB. My day hasn't been bad. Nellie is on his annual fishing trip with my brother and some friends this weekend, so it's just me and the dogs. Tonight I think I'll attempt to catch up on some of my shows-did I mention I love TiVo??! And, I'm on fall break this weekend and Monday and Tuesday!! Wonderful-even though I work Sunday night and Monday night. Any break from school is good enough for me!

I have school work, clinical, and more night shifts planned for this week. And next weekend I am doing something super fun-details to come later! Have a fabulous fall weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment