Saturday, September 10, 2011

Our Week

On Labor Day, Fisher did some laboring. :) He rolled over for his mommy and daddy! We were so excited to get to see him roll over! Since then, he's rolled over two more time. We were able to capture it on video, too. Our child is so advanced :)

Mom! Get that thing out of my face!!

My little monkey man :)
Tuesday through Thursday, I had clinical and Fisher hung out with Daddy and Yaya. Friday, Fisher and I went to a consignment sale to do a little shopping, and then we met Auntie Loo for lunch.
She's enjoying her last few weeks of vacation before she starts her big girl job as a physical therapist. We're so proud! :) Then, we met Yaya and Aunt Jamie to do a little bit of shopping in Arlington. Saturday, Fisher and I went to a baby shower, then we met Dad at a friend's house for a get together with our Sunday School class. Then, I got to go to work while Fisher and Daddy spent some quality father-son time together! 

It was a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment