Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Teefies

Fisher is officially teething! These last few weeks have been difficult for everyone. He is by no means unbearable, but when you're used to having such a good baby, changes are hard! He's been drooling like it's going out of style, more cranky, gnawing on everything, and waking up during the night. Several times a night. My least favorite part. :(

My poor baby! We've been doing Tylenol, teething tablets, and teething toys.

Some relief may be in sight, though! His bottom right tooth popped through the skin today! On his 5 month birthday, no less. It's barely through, but it's there! I'm praying for some relief before this starts all over!! No matter his mood, he's still my sweet boy!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment