Saturday, November 5, 2011

Howl-o-ween


We had a great first Halloween with our little puppy dog!! Fisher got all dressed up and we went to Memaw and Pepaw's house to meet up with Hunter, Noah, Elizabeth, and Asher to show off all of their cuteness. :)
the cutest puppy dog and little lamb that you ever saw!! Fisher now outweighs E by 7 ounces!!

the best picture I got of Noah all night. This puppy was busy busy busy!!

his little tail :)

Holly and Elizabeth, Jamie and Asher, and me and Fisher (please excuse my worked all night no makeup look)

E, Hunter the fireman, Asher, and Fisher

being so cute just wore them out!

this picture makes me laugh so hard every time I look at it!!

blowing bubbles
After our photo shoot and dinner with the family, we headed back home to pass out some candy and then go to bed. I'd say it was a great Halloween! Now if all this candy would just disappear...

No comments:

Post a Comment