Sunday, December 4, 2011

First Bites





Fisher tried cereal for the first time last week. He didn't know what to think about it!! We've had it multiple times since then, but he hasn't really decided that he likes it. From what I've heard, it has no flavor, so it's no wonder he's not interested in eating it! I got some oatmeal this week, so we might start trying that to see if he likes it any better. If that doesn't work, I might mix some apple sauce in with it to give it a little more flavor. And if he's STILL not interested, then I might hold off on trying anything else until he expresses more interest. I am completely ok with him not being interested, because it means I can fool myself into thinking that he's not growing up as fast as he really is!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment