Sunday, May 20, 2012

Busy Bee

We have had a great week! I'm tired at the end of each day, but it looks like I haven't done anything!! Keeping up with this little boy wears me out, but we have so much fun!

Tuesday, we had dinner with some wonderful friends from nursing school. We kept each other sane! Fisher was filthy from crawling around outside, so he ended up in his diaper :)








Wednesday, I got to watch Fisher, Asher, and Pops (who was drugged from shoulder surgery) while Mom went to a doctor's appointment with Memaw. I thought twins sounded fun-I was so tired after I was finished watching these two boys!!




Fisher wanted Pops to pick him up, but didn't understand that he couldn't :(








After we got home, I made strawberry jam from the berries we picked the week before. Yum!








We played outside a lot. What, you didn't know drain spouts were so entertaining??




We also made a trip to Home Depot with Daddy.




Rasberries...



We had a great week, even if I do always look back and wonder where the time went...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment