Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all the mothers and mothers-to-be had a wonderful day yesterday! Isn't it great to have an entire day dedicated to celebrating moms? :) I had a wonderful first Mother's Day thanks to my two guys.

I worked Saturday night, and came home Sunday morning to a very cute singing card that Fisher got me. I got to wake my sweet boy up and get some snuggles in with him before he nursed. I got him ready to go to church, and then he and Daddy were out the door.

I went to sleep, woke up that afternoon, and spent some more time with Fisher and Nellie before I had to go back to work Sunday night. So, maybe not the most conventional Mother's Day, but that's ok.

And my gift? A countershop and shelving in my laundry area! I am so excited! I have been wanting some more storage space there for a while, and now it will finally happen! Hopefully soon...

And here's a picture of Mommy and Fisher before he goes to church and I go to bed. I am so thankful for this precious boy and his daddy-I wouldn't be able to celebrate this special day without them. :) In my opinion, every day is Mother's Day for me thanks to Fishy.

No comments:

Post a Comment