Friday, October 12, 2012

17 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 weeks

Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a sweet potatoe

Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 4 pounds

Maternity Clothes: I'm still in all my regular clothes, but that's easy to do when you mostly wear scrubs and workout clothes!

Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here! I don't have a feeling one way or the other yet. Daddy thinks girl.

Movement: Sometimes I think I feel movement, but it's very brief and doesn't ever happen consistently.

Sleep: I wake up several times a night to go to the bathroom.
What I miss: Being able to sleep for more than a few hours without having to go to the bathroom, or being able to go more than a hour during the day without having to go!! yeesh.

Cravings: peach tea, rotel, and Chick-Fil-A 

Symptoms: Nausea is nonexistant at this point, which I am very thankful for! I'm still fatigued, but I take naps every day when Fishy naps.

Best Moment this week: the possibility that I might have felt the baby move-can't wait until I feel it all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment