Thursday, October 11, 2012

Regurg

**WARNING**
The post below contains a description and a picture of vomit. If you have a weak stomach, don't look. Don't say I didn't warn you!!

Ever wondered what bananas, peach yogurt, and cheese look like all mixed together? Yeah, me neither. I got to find out, though!





Gross, huh?! Initially, I thought Fisher gagged himself with a piece of cheese and was just going to throw up a little bit. So, I tried to catch it. Well, it just kept coming! So, I abandoned that idea and instead I took a picture. :)

Fisher was mad that I took a picture first, but I thought it was funny. My mom thinks I'm a sick person-ha!!

You'll be happy to know he's fine now-no more vomiting. And I promise that's the last throw up picture I show you. Maybe. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment