Friday, February 1, 2013

33 Weeks

 
Pregnancy Highlights:



How Far Along: 33 weeks







Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a pineapple







Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained about 28 pounds.






Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes if I'm wearing anything besides sweats and tshirts (which isn't a lot!)








Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here! I think I'm starting to lean towards another boy, but then I think girl sometimes, too. Daddy thinks girl. After seeing the ultrasound pictures, most people in my family think boy. Most other people think girl.










Movement: Yes! Feeling movement a lot now






Sleep: I'm not waking up as often, so I'm sleeping better ( I still wake up 1-3 times a night). I've been using my big body pillow for the last few weeks, and it's helped me sleep better.






What I miss: A life without back pain and heartburn! (this baby better have a head full of hair...)








Cravings: nothing this week








Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions








Best Moment this week: the nursery is painted, Daddy started painting the crib, and we ordered the glider. We're getting closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment