Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Not that it was much different from any other day...We're not huge fans of celebrating love on one certain day-I would much rather have random acts of love shown to me. And Hubby is so good about doing that :)

But, I did make my boy a cute shirt, and he did get some goodies (thank you Dollar Spot at Target!). Fishy and I went to my sewing class, then spent most of the day playing and reading. Daddy got up from his nap in time to go with us to the vet (what a date!). Then, Fishy and I headed to my grandparents' for a wonderful dinner (lobster, shrimp, corn, salad...and for dessert-strawberry cake, chocolate pie, and chocolate covered strawberries). After that, I headed to work for a 6 hour shift, Fishy spent half the night with YaYa and Pops until I got off, and Daddy also went to work.

So, I hope your Valentine's Day was as special (or as normal) as you wanted it to be! Ours was perfect and I wouldn't change a thing about it...


my Valentine with his trucks

"show Mommy your teeth"-an effort to get him to smile

" You got me a helicoptor!!"


a new bee plate and bowl




The next three photos occurred after "Fisher, show Mommy your helicoptor."






I think the helicoptor was a hit :)

Fishy and Daddy (who just woke up)

Mommy and my little Valentine

reading his new books

No comments:

Post a Comment