Friday, March 8, 2013

38 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:





How Far Along: 38 weeks







Size of baby: Baby Nelson is the size of a watermelon





Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 35 pounds.





Maternity Clothes: Maternity clothes if I'm wearing anything besides sweats and tshirts




Gender: We won't know until the baby gets here! I think I'm starting to lean towards another boy, but then I think girl sometimes, too. Daddy thinks girl. After seeing the ultrasound pictures, most people in my family think boy. Most other people think girl.





Movement: Yes! Feeling movement a lot now





Sleep: I'm not waking up as often, so I'm sleeping better ( I still wake up 1-3 times a night). I've been using my big body pillow for the last few months, and it's helped me sleep better.





What I miss: A life without back pain and heartburn! (this baby better have a head full of hair...)





Cravings: clementines





Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions and a few real contractions, too.





Best Moment this week: I am now 4 cm and 70%! We are slowly but surely making progress. I am trying hard to enjoy the time left with only one child, but we are ready to meet our new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment