Sunday, March 16, 2014

Brother Bear's Birthday

Sullivan turned one last Monday! Let's take a moment while I go sob in a corner that my baby is officially a toddler now...
Ok, I'm back.
We didn't do much on Monday, since I had worked the night before and had to take a nap, but we still had a good day!
The birthday boy








I like to take a picture at the exact moment my kids were born- in this case, 0816.




Eating a birthday biscuit








Playing outside in the gorgeous weather












Daddy installed his new car seat-the Chicco NextFit. He loves it! He's still rear facing, as is Fisher.








The boys took a bath in the jacuzzi tub. This child loves splashing!








It was a low key day celebrating our sweet boy, and I'm so glad we got to spend the day just loving on him!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment