Thursday, June 11, 2015

A Very Curious Birthday Party

Sullivan had a Curious George birthday party in March. He loves to read George books, and he's curious about everything (and gets into everything), so I knew it would be perfect for him. And, it was. He loved it! I kept the menu and the décor simple. It was a wonderful party with our friends and family.



I got several Curious George books from the library, and used those for our decorations. The boys love to read them anyways, so I just borrowed them on the day of the party and stuck them throughout the house. I used bananas throughout, as well. What monkey doesn't love bananas?!





I copied pages from the George books we had, and strung them up throughout the party space. The banner on the mantel reads "Sullivan", while the others are just cute pictures of Curious George.





Our sweets table. We also had ice cream.





Very simple party food-hot dogs and bratwurst, chips and dip, fruit salad, and our dessert.








The birthday boy! I used the chalkboard the boys got for Christmas to welcome everyone to the party, and Sullivan loved posing in his George shirt I made him.








the menu!








Singing happy birthday to my sweet boy. This is when we also announced to our family and friends that baby #3 is on the way!











He loves cupcakes!





























Pure joy! He loved his new dinosaur raincoat and his new hat.





He's too cool!

I think it's safe to say that the birthday boy had a wonderful party. We loved celebrating him and the joy he brings to our lives every single day. He is at such a fun age right now, and I wouldn't trade him for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment