Tuesday, November 24, 2015

This and That

My boys all cleaned up and ready for bed a few weeks ago


Fisher and his friend Jeremiah at their last soccer game. Can I just say that we are so glad that soccer is over?! Either Fisher is too young for organized sports, or maybe he just doesn't like soccer, but it was like pulling teeth to get him to play.
He just got his trophy yesterday because we missed his party (actually, we forgot, but that's another story). He loves his trophy- some things he said "I love my trophy, and my trophy loves me" and "I got this trophy because I'm awesome at soccer" ha 

Caught this one putting on YaYa's lipstick last week. He called it "girl Chapstick"



I had to go back to work last weekend. I sure did miss my guys!


My big and my little



Cousins holding hands!


2 comments:


  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photoblur.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. المشروع هو توصيل المياه من البحيرة الى المدينة. انقر هنا رابط موقع rshfh والرجاء اختيار المنتج والنقر فوق زر "إضافة إلى عربة التسوق" لطلب المنتج التهنئة. https://www.rshfh.com/

    ReplyDelete