Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween Fun

Playing in the leaves this week!






I think he's worn this outfit at least 4 times in the past week to make sure we got our money's worth-ha



My Paw Patrol trio-Rocky, Chickaletta, and Rubble



Marshall and Zuma joined in!



Baker was not impressed with trunk or treating












Pumpkin decorating after trunk or treating



I asked him to look at me and say cheese, and he said "no, I'm too busy painting my pumpkin"


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photoblur.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete