Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Life with Boys

Here are some pictures from our life from the past month. Always busy and never dull!


Practicing rolling over



We visited Santa a few weeks ago. This is the first year none of the boys cried, although they were still a little shy. Fisher and Sullivan thought that Santa would give them the presents they asked for right then-guess I didn't do a good job of explaining how that works!




Look at all those rolls! He is the happiest baby.



 Fisher got a stamp out of the treasure box at MDO. No one was safe.




I was able to go to Fisher's Christmas program. We ate lunch, made an edible craft, his class sang "Happy Birthday, Jesus", and they had a book exchange. I'm so thankful I was able to go spend this time with my big boy! And extra thankful that Baker slept the whole time we were there!



Gummy grins and holding his head up!


These big brothers fight over Baker! They want to hold him, touch him, kiss him all the time! And sometimes it drives me crazy, but I am so thankful for their bond and desire to love on him.



Being silly while putting on pajamas one night.



Momma with my boys before we went to a birthday party.


1 comment:

  1. المشروع هو توصيل المياه من البحيرة الى المدينة. انقر هنا رابط موقع rshfh والرجاء اختيار المنتج والنقر فوق زر "إضافة إلى عربة التسوق" لطلب المنتج التهنئة. https://www.rshfh.com/

    ReplyDelete