Saturday, December 19, 2015

My Best Friend's Wedding

One of my best friends got married the weekend before thanksgiving, and I was blessed to be in her wedding! I've known Lauren for so many years; we went to church and elementary school together, and I was honored to be a part of her special day.

She got married outside on November 21st, and while it was pretty cold, it wasn't terrible! It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed my date night with Nellie and our smallest boy. 

The beautiful bride!



Some of my dearest and oldest friends, Whitney and Amanda


We go pretty well together!




1 comment:

  1. المشروع هو توصيل المياه من البحيرة الى المدينة. انقر هنا رابط موقع rshfh والرجاء اختيار المنتج والنقر فوق زر "إضافة إلى عربة التسوق" لطلب المنتج التهنئة. https://www.rshfh.com/

    ReplyDelete