Saturday, January 16, 2016

Baker's 4 Month Checkup

We had a great checkup! I only had the younger two boys with me since Fisher was at MDO, and Sullivan was a big helper! 

Baker weighed 14 lbs 13 oz (50th percentile), and was 25 1/4 inches long (50th percentile). Baker is my biggest baby by far. Dr. Catherine even asked if I was sure he was mine ha



We are so thankful to have such a wonderful pediatrician! She says we're her easiest patients, because the boys are never sick and I never have any questions or concerns. I'm just thankful for healthy boys!


Baker did not enjoy his shots, but he nursed well afterwards and was only a little fussy the rest of the day. Next checkup is at 6 months. Agh-it's going by so fast!!

1 comment:


  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photoblur.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete