Sunday, January 31, 2016

Catch Up



This one is obsessed with his feet! I feel like he does this a lot more than the older two boys ever did. They are constantly in his mouth. 


Sweet sleeping baby in his carseat


They've just discovered the stage at CMOM and had so much fun watching themselves on the big screen. It was hilarious!


The new light board is so much fun!


"I'll steer if you push the pedals!". They've actually offered to do this in my car before. 




A craft from MDO. I love it!


Sullivan loves his baby. He always wants to be touching him, kissing him, and sitting right bedside him.


Silly selfie! Sometimes we have a hard time all fitting in the picture.


Shaving cream fun on a cold day a few weeks ago. We had so much fun! I remember doing this when I was little, and I'll admit that I played with it this time around as much as the boys did.


No comments:

Post a Comment