Saturday, February 20, 2016

The Last Few Weeks

my littlest boy

matching in their grizz shirts!

this boy loves puddles! He told me "I love splashin'". I'm glad he didn't mind being kicked outside to play even though it was raining. 

he had so much fun!

a tree branch got him while he was out on an adventure. A little too close to his eye for me!

I tested out a new brownie recipe and this one was my helper. He approved!

cousins!

last week was not fun. the youngest two had ear infections, 4 out of 5 of us had the stomach bug, and there was snot and coughing to spare. but, we're past that now!

working on sitting up like a big boy

writing his name on his Valentine's cards, although we ended up missing his party at MDO. 

we made Valentine's cookies!

and had sprinkle pancakes for V day

bedtime selfie with this cutie

you know he doesn't feel well when he puts himself to bed on the couch and slept for over two hours. 

his treasure box pick

I could just eat him up!

how we feel about being able to play outside!

1 comment:


  1. Everybody does not purchase an expensive DSLR blur camera to capture/snap the auto blur image. But don’t worry we solve this problem freely.
    Our team makes a Blur Background - Blur image app for blurry photoblur.
    After using this Blur background Photo Editor App you will make your photos similar to like capture with a DSLR camera.

    ReplyDelete