Saturday, March 12, 2016

Long Time No Blog...

looking so grown up 

these boys are so wild and crazy. Poor Baker is just stuck with them!

We made a homemade rocket a few weeks ago. They boys had so much fun!

First dentist visit for Sullivan! I was so proud of him-normally hes' very timid and gets pretty upset in new situations, but he did so well! He spoke with everyone who talked to him, and didn't get upset at all. This was a huge blessing, considering I had all 3 boys with  me!


Fisher had a great dentist visit, too! I told my mom that I don't think the boys have ever been so well behaved at the same time-EVER!

Baby's first food! He tried butternut squash and was not a huge fan. 

Sullivan picked out a dress for Aunt Jodie while we were at Target a few weeks ago. It was so sweet. He asked her "Jodie, did you like your dress?". 

He's a bigger fan of sweet potatoes!

Two babies and a dog

National Pancake Day! We made a quick trip to IHOP before MDO and we enjoyed our free pancakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment