Saturday, March 12, 2016

Sullivan is Three!

Sullivan turned three this week! It's so hard to believe that three years have flown by already! He is such a joy in our lives. He's extremely strong willed, which I know will end up being a good trait, but it makes for some interesting times right now! He's so tenderhearted-we'll be watching something on TV, and he'll look at me with tears in his big brown eyes and ask me "why he sad, Momma?". He also gets very upset when he gets disciplined. He loves to eat, and is constantly telling me "I a little hungdy (hungry)". He has the sweetest voice that I need to get better at capturing on film-he has a hard time saying his letter R. He has opinions on everything, especially about what he wears. He loves shoes, particularly his cowboy boots. He loves to laugh, and he loves to touch and snuggle. He loves his brothers-he wants to do everything Fisher does, and is constantly touching and kissing Baker. He is my curly headed sweetheart, and I am so thankful to be his Momma!

We went to Jumping World the day before his birthday and had a blast! I didn't manage to take many pictures, but we were worn out after so much jumping and then eating pizza (Sullivan's choice). 




birthday morning cinnamon rolls! He got to choose what he wanted for breakfast, and I think it was a great choice!

blowing out three candles!



We stopped by Whimsy Cookie Company to pick out a sweet treat for my boy who loves sweets. These cookies were so good! I kept asking him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he would keep saying "decorate".

opening a few presents on his birthday

Aunt Brette and Uncle Jacob got him some Birkenstocks! Sullivan loves shoes, so he was very excited!

of course Fisher was right there helping

reading his new book

I love his grin!

At our three year old checkup. I just had to laugh, because he gets so hysterical every time he has to get weighed. These are his one, two, and three year checkup pictures. He just wanted me to hold his hand so badly. "Stay with me, Mommy" is what he kept saying. 

Fisher got a free exam-Dr. Catherine did everything to him first because Sullivan wasn't having anything to do with it! But he's very healthy. He weighs 28.5 lbs (we've moved up to the 25th percentile from the 3rd) and he is 36 inches tall (10-25th percentile).

Party time! He decided on a Paw Patrol party. 

my sweet boy

YaYa and Pops and their boys

with his beloved cupcakes. We went to order them last week, and he wanted blue for Chase, pink for Skye, and orange for Zuma (Paw Patrol characters). He asked every single day if it was time to go get them yet. 

singing Happy Birthday 

he loved opening his presents!
We've had a great week celebrating our big boy! I pray that he continues to feel so loved and special, and that we parent him like God desires us to.

No comments:

Post a Comment