Friday, April 1, 2016

Checkups, Park Fun, and a Birthday

I forgot to post pictures from Baker's 6 month checkup, so here they are!

He destroyed the paper while we were waiting to see the doctor, but at least he was happy!

Fisher's drawing is improving so much! I love the way he draws his fingers. 

We had a great time at Shelby Farms a few weeks ago. The boys loved climbing, and I enjoyed seeing how much more they can do this year.

Our group picture didn't turn out so well



Sullivan loves Baker! He's always touching and squeezing him. Also, he loves to wear his bicycle helmet around the house. I think he's figured out that it's the safest thing to do!

A ride at the park last week!

snack break

The littles enjoyed their ride

I turned 30 last week, and this was my birthday present! I can't wait to hang it up! Also, I'm scared to put the boys handprints on it for fear that I'll mess it up!

My sister made this dessert for my birthday-pavlova. It was divine and so pretty!

Love these boys! I was blessed to be able to have alone time on my birthday and I enjoyed a pedicure and some shopping, but I sure did love sharing my birthday celebration with them! They were very excited that it was my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment