Monday, April 25, 2016

Baker Has Surgery and Other Pictures

this little bit had outpatient urology surgery (hypospadias repair) last week. he did great! we had a few rough days with pain control, but he is on the mend now!

prior to surgery

leaving the Bunny Tunnel and headed back to get his IV and start surgery. My very favorite anesthesiologist, Dr. K., was there, and that just made my day!

post surgery snuggles and nursing. 

poor buddy. 

how we do life these days. lots of undies (joys of potty training) and lots of helmet wearing and bike riding while eating. 

I haven't been able to babywear like I normally due because of Baker's surgery-he can't straddle for a few weeks. We attempted to come up with some way for me to carry him-this was not working very well, but he thought it was fun!

eating a blackberry for the first time. success!

snoozing in Mommy and Daddy's bed

he was so sweet sitting in the front seat with me while we waited for a store to open. side note:why do some stores wait until 10 AM to open?! That's our first nap time since we've usually been up since 6.

first time riding in a cart (because I can't wear him). he thought he was big stuff.

fat little legs standing up! he can actually hold on to something and stand up if I place him there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment