Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Last Few Weeks

so proud of himself learning to sit up on his knees!

swinging one day a few weeks ago, he's getting so big!

my Mother's Day picture with all my boys. I had worked the night before and had to go back to work, so this is prior to me laying down for my nap. My boys were so excited to meet me at the door with the pictures they had drawn me. They wished me "Happy Mother's Day" several times that day and throughout the next week. I am so thankful to be their momma!

cousins having fun and getting into everything

playing at Jump N Jamz

he's almost 5, y'all. It kills me. 

scooted himself backwards and he wasn't too happy about where he ended up . 

perfecting the plank. he's so close to crawling! and I am so not ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment