Sunday, May 1, 2016

Outside Fun Last Week


We've really tried to enjoy our outdoor time the last few weeks. The boys hate being cooped up inside when it rains, and so do I!! We've had lots of fun playing in the dirt, mud, and exploring!

They all played with a worm last week. Poor worm. 

Mud bath last week. I found mud for days in lots of interesting places. 

spaghetti!

trying corn for the first time

I think he liked his corn!

Picking out the perfect clown cone for their ice cream treat after dinner last week

Being goofy

They're obsessed with worms right now. And head safety, of course. 

Mud bath, day 2. I made them put their hair up in a ponytail this time!

Fisher directed my drawing of our family. He picked out everyone's colors and what they were wearing.

Just add 10+ years and this will be my life all the time. 

The boys love swinging on their new swing at YaYa and Pops' house. Baker has taken a nap on it a time or two already.

I attempted to get a picture before we took Fisher to MDO this week. I don't even know why I try sometimes! And the youngest already has both fingers up his nose-he learns early!

No comments:

Post a Comment