Saturday, June 11, 2016

Playing Catch Up!

I'm almost all caught up in posting my phone pictures! I quickly lose track of how many pictures I take, and then it seems like weeks go by before I manage to get them posted, because, life. So, here they are!

Sunday morning photo session. It's like pulling teeth to get them all looking at me, let alone smiling. F and S are really in to dramatic "cheese" sayings (they yell it) and faces, and I just want them to sit there and smile! One day...

I squished him in to this outfit so he could wear it at least once ha

Monday morning early walk with YaYa waiting on Mommy to get home from work

gnawing on a rib bone on Memorial Day. He loved it!

my mom sent me this picture. just relaxing!

cutie booty

our new counter tops are in! I haven't posted a single thing about our new house that we bought almost a year ago. It's been a very long process trying to get it ready to move in, but we are so very close! And then I will tell you all about it!

a good Sunday morning picture!

He's so very close to turning 5! He has been so excited about it and has asked me every day for probably the past month about how many days are there until his birthday. We finally made a count down, and he wakes up every  morning ready to cross another day off. He's come up with his list of activities on his birthday and he can't wait! Meanwhile, I'm in a corner boo hooing because my baby is about to be five. 

sweet baby napping on me while the big boys played outside

all the boys! We'll add another little booty to the picture in December (my sister, not me) and we can't wait until July to find out if it's another boy or if we'll get a girl!

so stylish in my sunglasses

just because he's cute in his hat

laughing at Daddy and showing all his teeth. and did I mention that he started crawling last week? Sob.

No comments:

Post a Comment