Friday, September 9, 2016

Labor Day and A Dentist Visit

Our family photo on Labor Day! We're missing Uncle Gary, because he had to work. Next year we'll have two more babies in this picture!! My sister Jamie is having a little girl in December, and my brother Jacob and his wife are expecting in February. 

This boy is into climbing all the things. I can't leave him alone for a minute, not that he lets me out of his sight anyways!

Wednesday morning picture before school!

We went to the dentist on Thursday. The boys were so excited to go and get their new toothbrushes! Fisher got xrays for the first time and did so well. I was so proud of both of them for doing what needed to be done and actually enjoying it. And the best part? No cavities!
picking out his new toothbrush 

counting his teeth 

letting Dr. Chuck check him out 

he's ready!

He told the hygienist that he already knew how many teeth he had-ha

Dr. Chuck said his bottom teeth are getting loose (I can't tell). I'm not ready for him to be big enough to lose teeth, even though he'll be adorable.

Friday morning school picture

No comments:

Post a Comment