Monday, September 19, 2016

Trash Treasures and Donuts

Weird title, but oh well! Pictures from the rest of our week...


This boy. Since we've moved, and haven't finished all of our renovations, our trash can is now easily accessible for those who care. Well, this little boy cares! I have to redirect him away from it multiple times a day. I found him eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and dumping my diet coke remains on the floor. Oh well!

I love watching Fisher's imagination at work! He made his magnetic blocks into a phone! I had to tell him he couldn't have it at the table-ha! He only wants to call his mama on it, which is ok with me.


We made it to the new Krispy Kreme this week. The boys were so excited! It was rather crowded and they didn't have high chairs, which makes things a little difficult. Baker doesn't eat donuts yet, so I got to hold him and eat mine at this same time. But, we made it!


he loved wearing his hat!

cheese!
I watched all the boys one morning while my sister worked. We had fun in the backyard!
tool time!



posing before school
More imagining at work. My mom has some post its around her house with notes on it of things that need to be done. Fisher noticed them and has become enamored with making lists. I bought him his own post it supply and let him go to town! Here he's made a calendar and he wrote the corresponding numbers that go with the month. Along with a lot of scribbles. He was perfectly happy to do this instead of napping, so it was a win win situation for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment